You'll feel high-tech like a cyborg with the Mountain Hardwear Android II Softshell. Although you’re likely not a mixture between man and machine, this wind resistant fabric is capable of surviving the toughest conditions that Mother Nature will throw at you. Secret hem drawcords along with hidden cuffs both work to preserve heat and seal out the cold air. The Android II only weighs in at a bit over one pound, making it lightweight and easy to move around in. There's no restriction to this body shell. The Android II is a great addition to anyone's wardrobe, no matter if they're a machine, a man, or anything in between.
Key Features of the Mountain Hardwear Android II Softshell:
- Wind resistant, breathable softshell Fabric.
- Zippered hand and chest pockets.
- Hidden cuffs block out cold.
- One-handed hem drawcords seal in warmth.
- Micro-Chamois™-lined chin guard eliminates zipper chafe.
- Standard Fit
- Avg Weight: 1 lb 5 oz / 584 g
- Center Back: 28" / 71 cm
- Fabric: Body: AirShield™ Core Softshell (100% polyester)