With a suede and nubuck upper accented with breathable mesh, the attraction is instantaneous. A special Vibram outsole fortified with beefy 6mm lugs, the traction is completely reliable. With both Merrell air cushion and injection molded heel protection, these are hiking boots you can feel good about.
Key Features of The Merrell Siren Song Mid Sport GTX Hiking Shoes:
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Nubuck, pig suede leather and mesh upper
- Abrasion resistant heel bumper
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis Antimicrobial solution
- Ortholite Anatomical Footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- QForm Comfort midsole provides women's specific stride-sequenced cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 6 mm Sole lug depth
- Vibram Siren Song Sole/TC5+ Rubber
- Weight: 1 lb 8 ozs.