A Siren that sounds the alarm when the weather comes up bad, and keeps pace with the worst it can throw out. Mesh upper backed by GORE-TEXXCR membrane has the highest level of breathability while being completely waterproof without any unwanted bulk-up. Narrow gauge webbing and synthetic leather strapping provide support while anchoring speed lacing. Underneath it's all about cushioning and alignment, with proprietary Merrell air cushion matched to QForm stride-centering.
Key Features of The Merrell Siren Sport GTX XCR Hiking Shoes:
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- GORE-TEXExtended Comfort Footwear lining keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Lining treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution
- Ortholite Anatomical Footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- QForm Comfort midsole provides women's specific stride-sequenced cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5 mm Sole lug depth
- Vibram Siren Song Sole/TC5+ Rubber
- Weight: 1 lb 7 ozs.