*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Merrell Refuge Core Mid WP Hiking Shoes:
Come rocky hill or high water, these waterproof protectors fly straight with dry comfort that goes anywhere you want. Split heel technology reduces over-pronation, and a heightened waterproof, leather upper seals out water and releases perspiration. A cushioning platform of support from a molded arch shank, EVA footframe and Air Cushion delivers all day comfort.
- Mid Cut upper
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Nubuck leather and suede leather upper
- External Instep and heel stability arm
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Abrasion resistant rubber toe cap
- Waterproof Membrane treated with Aegis
- Antimicrobial solution provides impermeable barrier
- Ortholite Anatomical Footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Split Technology joins dual density EVA under the heel to absorb shock and discourage over-pronation
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5mm Sole lug depth
- Vibram Refuge Sole/TC5+ Rubber
- Weight: 2 lbs. 1 oz.