When your average day includes scrambling up scree slopes or skipping across mossy streambeds, you want to keep rolling without your ankles doing the same. Our new Split heel technology enhances pronation control to keep you moving, then offers staunch foot protection and comfort with full grain leather uppers, flexible Strobel construction and a durable EVA footframe to cushion your landings.
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Nubuck leather and pig suede upper
- Lining treated with Aegis Antimicrobial solution eliminates odor
- External counter adds stability
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Abrasion resistant rubber toe cap
- Ortholite Anatomical Footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Split Technology joins dual density EVA under the heel to absorb shock and discourage over-pronation
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5mm Sole lug depth
- Vibram Refuge Sole/TC5+ Rubber
- Weight: 1 lb. 1 oz.