Key Features of the Merrell Phoenix Mid Waterproof Hiking Shoes:
You're the kind of hiker that let's nothing stand in his way, and the Merrell Phoenix Mid Waterproof Hiking Shoes is going to be with you all the way conquering the toughest terrain. You don't want to drop a load of cash on a hiking shoe and have it fall apart after a few seasons, so check out the toe caps and scuff resistant heel on the Phoenix Mid Waterproof Hiking Shoes. And since you want to keep hiking for years to come you need to treat your feet right, which is why this shoe comes with a cushion of air in the heel and a nylon shank to support the arch. And they're waterproof, but you probably got that from the name.
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Cow suede and mesh upper
- Mid cut upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Abrasion resistant toe cap and heel
- Waterproof membrane treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution provides a impermeable yet breathable barrier.
- Mesh lining treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability with an EVA midsole for cushioning
- Merrell Kamet Sole/ Sticky Rubber
- Men's Weight: 2lbs 2 ozs