*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Merrell Olmec Hiking Shoes:
Whether you’re hiking a nearby mountain or hanging out at the park with friends, the Merrell Olmec Hiking Shoes will give you excellent comfort and performance. They have Vibram outsoles with sticky TC5+ rubber for sure footed traction. The naturally water resistant full-grain leather uppers are soft and durable and have recycled mesh lining treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution to fight foot odor. The EVA midsoles have Merrell’s Air Cushion to give you plenty of cushioning, and the removable OrthoLIte foam footbeds of the Merrell Olmec Hiking Shoes magnify comfort.
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Full grain leather upper
- Recycled mesh lining treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution resists odor
- Ortholite® anatomical footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- EVA midsole cushions with Merrell air cushion in the heel to absorb shock and adds stability
- 5.0 mm sole lug depth
- Vibram® Pelorus Sole/TC5+ Rubber
- Men’s Weight: 1 lb 10 ozs