*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of The Merrell Moab Ventilator Low Hiking Shoes:
The Merrel Moab Ventilator Low Hiking Shoes have made hiking your new favorite hobby that anyone can love. They provide a cushion foot-frame that can endure long hours of walking making each step as painless as the first. It features a quick lace closure that is great for when you are in a rush. The Merrel Moab comes with a bellows tongue meant to keep debris out and far away from your foot. This comfortable Merrel Moab Ventilator Low Hiking Shoe knows how to hit the trails right with its mesh, synthetic leather material.
- Dura leather and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis Antimicrobial solution maintains foot comfort
- Ortholite Anatomical Footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- QForm Comfort midsole provides women's specific stride-sequenced cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5mm Sole lug depth
- Vibram Multi-Sport Sole/TC5+ Rubber
- Weight: 1 lb. 13 ozs.