*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Merrell Misha Mid Waterproof Boots:
Without a doubt the Merrell Misha Mid Waterproof Boots are most likely the most comfortable and reliable boots you will ever own. As the name suggests these boots are all around great for keeping the water out and your feet dry. The fleece insides and Primaloft insulation will keep your feet toasty warm while the Ortholite footbed will give your feet ultimate support. Obviously this was a test to see how much great stuff they could stuff in a boot because they didn't stop there and added a QFORM midsole and air cushion in the heel. The Misha Waterproof Boots are a solid buy for anyone looking for a comfortable and dependable winter boot.
- Cement construction provides lightweight durability
- Suede waterproof leather upper
- Waterproof membrane provides impermeable but breathable barrier
- Merrell Conductor Fleece provides lightweight, versatile heat retention in varying conditions
- 200 grams of PRIMALOFT® insulation treated with antimicrobial solution
- OrthoLite® anatomical footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Merrell QFORM® comfort midsole provides women's specific-sequenced cushioning
- Merrell Snow De Vie Sole/sticky rubber
- Women’s Weight: 1 lb 10 ozs