*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of The Merrell Moab Mid GTX XCR Hiking Shoes:
The mid-height version of the Merrell endless summer essential for trail, bike and hike. Extra support around the ankle without compromise of the hyperventilating mesh upper due to trimmed down but efficient Dura leather strapping. Vibram Multi-Sport Plus sole contains TC5+ rubber compound in traction zones for grip and durability.
- Waterproof Dura leather and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear lining protects feet and keeps them dry
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis Antimicrobial solution maintains foot comfort
- Ortholite Anatomical Footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5mm Sole lug depth
- Vibram Multi-Sport Sole/TC5+ Rubber
- Weight: 1 lb 15 ozs.