Promising to support you even on high mileage days, the Merrell Moab Mid GTX XCR Hiking Shoes for men are a top of the line choice. Offering style and durability alike, these shoes offer a Gore-Tex waterproof outer to get you through any conditions you face. The tongue is designed to keep debris out, while the sturdy high fit supports and stabilizes your ankle at all times. Promising to grip to any terrain, the Vibram rubber outsole is perfect for top notch traction for any excursion.
Key Features of The Merrell Moab Mid GTX XCR Hiking Shoes:
- Waterproof Dura leather and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear lining protects feet and keeps them dry
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis Antimicrobial solution maintains foot comfort
- Ortholite Anatomical Footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5mm Sole lug depth
- Vibram Multi-Sport Sole/TC5+ Rubber
- Weight: 1 lb 15 ozs.