*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Merrell Moab Low Waterproof Hiking Shoes:
The Women’s Merrell Moab Low Waterproof Hiking Shoes are not only incredibly comfortable with their QForm midsole, Ortholite footbed and molded nylon arch shank but thanks to the Aegis treated membrane they are also waterproof. The Aegis treatment is an antimicrobial solution that helps keep these shoes from stinking, and despite being waterproof they manage to be highly breathable as well. So basically these shoes have pretty much everything you need in terms of comfort and protection. Seriously, go buy these Merrell Moab Hiking Shoes now! There is no reason not to!
- Waterproof Dura leather and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
- Waterproof membrane treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution provides an impermeable but breathable barrier
- Ortholite® anatomical footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell QForm® Comfort midsole provides women’s specific stride-sequenced cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5mm sole lug depth
- Vibram® Multi-Sport Sole/TC5+ Rubber
- Weight: 1 lb 13 ozs