The addition of Aegis antimicrobial-treated GORE-TEX XCR lining adds a new level of cloudburst protection to this proven, highly ventilated desert rat.
Key Features of The Merrell Moab GTX XCR Low Hiking Shoes:
- Waterproof Dura leather and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
- GORE-TEXExtended Comfort Footwear lining keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis Antimicrobial solution maintains foot comfort
- Ortholite Anatomical Footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5mm Sole lug depth
- Vibram Multi-Sport Sole/TC5+ Rubber
- Weight: 1 lb 8 ozs.
All Gear by: Merrell