The most functional hiking shoes are the Merrell Moab Ventilator Hiking Shoes because they are not only durable but also very comfortable. The synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter paired with the Vibram Multi-Sport sole with TC5+ rubber protects the toe and heel while also proving durability and grip. Lightweight shoes are a must for hiking because you don’t want to feel like you are always stepping out of mud towards the end of a long hike. The Merrell Moab Ventilator Hiking Shoes will keep your feet comfortable with the compression molded EVA footframe, so instead of your feet feeling heavy and hurting they will feel light with fresh air ventilating through them.
- Dura leather and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis
- Antimicrobial solution
- Ortholite Anatomical Footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- QForm Comfort midsole provides women's specific stride-sequenced cushioning
- 5mm Sole lug depth
- Vibram Multi-Sport Sole/TC5+ Rubber
- Weight: 1 lb 13 ozs.