*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Merrell Eagle Origins Hiking Shoes:
Merrell Eagle Origins Hiking Shoes prove there is nothing better than a comfortable hike, while also helping out the environment. This Merrell original has the honor of being made by over 20% of recycled materials - some of which were used to create a sturdy EVA dual-density footbed and mesh lining that is used to combat odor. A Merrill air cushion also gives this shoe better shock absorption than others in its class and makes this Merrell Eagle Origins product a great value buy that can withstand the toughest of conditions.
- Pig suede and recycled mesh upper
- Mid cut upper
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution resists odor
- 15% recycled EVA dual-density footbed provides comfort and stability
- 15% recycled 2mm EVA insole for comfort and shock absorption
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 20% recycled
- Men's Weight: 1 lb 15 ozs