*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Merrell Chameleon Stretch Hiking Shoes:
With the Merrell Chameleon 4 Stretch Hiking Shoes you've got years worth of research and development right on your own two feet. When you hit the trail you want to come back with your feet feeling good, and the Chameleon 4 Stretch Hiking Shoes have an air cushion built right into it to soak up all those bumps and jars. You know you could take it easy, but that's not your personality and with these shoes you won't have to. In fact you are so eager to get out there you will love the locking drawstring feature and lycra built into the upper to make the Merrell Chameleon 4 Stretch Hiking Shoes easy to get on, so you don't waste time that could be better spent getting to the next destination.
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Pig suede and mesh upper
- Lycra®/neoprene stretch collar for easy on and off
- Elastic cord and lock lacing system for quick secure fit
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution resists odor
- 20% recycled EVA dual density footbed provides comfort and support
- Molded nylon arch shank
- 2mm EVA inSole for comfort and shock absorption
- Merrell In-Board™ Compression Molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5 mm Sole lug depth
- Vibram® Chameleon4 Sole/TC5+Rubber
- Men’s Weight: 1 lbs 13 ozs