*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Merrell Col Mid W/P Hiking Shoes:
Stability and comfort are the goal of the Merrell Col Mid Waterproof hiking shoes. With the Rugged Vibram outsoles featuring sticky rubber and deep 5mm lugs and injection molded nylon arch shanks, you get unrivaled stability and foot support on uneven terrain. The EVA midsoles give you support and comfort, even on long excursions and the Air Cushion heel pockets absorb shock under your heels, stabilizing your foot strike. The Merrell Col Mid Waterproof hiking shoes also combat foot odor with AEGIS Microbe Shield antibacterial treatment coating the polyester mesh lining.
- Cement construction provides lightweight durability
- Full grain leather upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Abrasion resistant rubber toe bumper
- Waterproof membrane provides impermeable but breathable barrier
- Ortholite ® anatomical footbed
- Grade 4 nylon insole for backpacking with a light pack
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability with an EVA midsole for cushioning
- Merrell Trailbound Technology midsole provides cushioned support that's durable over rough terrain
- 5 mm sole lug depth
- Vibram Col outsole/ TC5+ Sticky rubber Compound