*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Merrell Bare Access Arc Shoes:
The DC A-250 Shoes are designed with contrasting rubber DC logos on the side panels and a multi-tone bottom with DC’s trademark “pill” pattern so you’ll be stylin’ wherever you go. You won’t sacrifice comfort with foam padded tongue and collar lined in mesh and performance cup sole construction and lightweight Phylon midsoles for added cushioning. They resist moisture with perforated side panels that allow excess heat to escape. The DC A-250 Shoes have abrasion resistant sticky rubber outsoles with heavy tread so they are as durable as they are comfortable.
- Barefoot strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper
- Reflective details for increased visibility in low light
- Lycra® neoprene lining for padded comfort treated with aegis® antimicrobial solution
- 8mm m bound™ allows for cushioned entry into bareform™ movement
- 0mm ball to heel drop keeps you connected to your terrain
- Wash as needed in cold water, gentle cycle and air dry
- Vegan friendly footwear
- Natural flex outsole with 2.5mm lug depth allows for dynamic foot movement
- Merrell bare access arc soler with vibram® rubber pods