*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Merrell Bare Access Shoes:
Compete with the best of them while sporting the Merrell Bare Access Shoes during track, or simply running a marathon and racing straight to the finish line with standout style. Created with a polyester mesh upper material that is highly breathable as well as durable, keeping up pace with be a cinch. A small toe cap protects you from stubbing, and a wide forefoot allows your toes to spread with ease as you run. The bare Access Shoes have embedded reflective detailing to increase your visibility in low light.
- Barefoot strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper
- Reflective details for increased visibility in low light
- Breathable mesh lining treated with aegis® antimicrobial solution resists odor
- Integrated footbed with 2mm eva to cushion
- 8mm m bound™ allows for cushioned entry into bareform™ movement
- 0mm ball to heel drop keeps you connected to your terrain
- Wash as needed in cold water, gentle cycle and air dry
- Vegan friendly footwear
- Natural flex outsole with 2 .5mm lug depth allows for dynamic foot movement
- Merrell bare access sole with vibram® rubber pods