*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Merrell Avian Light Ventilator Hiking Shoes:
When it comes to shoes, Merrell knows what they're doing, and they've done it again with the Merrell Avian Light Ventilator Hiking Shoes. First of all, Merrell put a Vibram sole on the bottom and nubuck leather on the top, so it's like an awesome sandwich of durable goodness, only this is one sandwich you don't want to try to eat. Merrell shoes are known for comfort, and the Avian Light Ventilator Hiking Shoes have a nylon shank for arch support together with a midsole specifically designed to cradle your foot gently like a new born baby. You owe it to yourself to try out the Merrell Avian Light Ventilator Hiking Shoes.
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Waterproof nubuck leather, pig suede and mesh upper
- Mesh lining treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution resists odor
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Ortholite ® anatomical footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Compression molded EVA footframe for stability and comfort
- Merrell QForm Comfort midsole provides women's specific stride-sequenced cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 3.5 mm sole lug depth
- vibram Avian Light Sole/ tC5+ rubber