*Available for US Shipment Only.
New for 13/14 is the Tour 12 EPF, extending the downhill skiing ability
of this exceptional uphill climbing product. The addition of the Extended
Power Frame (EPF) found on the Duke EPF and new Baron EPF gives Marker
something totally unique to the market, a full suite of climbing-enabled
bindings with unparalleled power transmission.
Key Features of Marker Tour F12 EPF Ski Bindings:
- DIN Range 4 - 12
- Recom. Skier's Weight 80-250 lbs
- Stand Height W/O Ski 36mm
- Brake Width 110mm (90 And 130mm Available)
- Toe System Triple Pivot Light
- Gliding AFD: Stainless Steel, Height Adjustable
- Step-In Heel: Hollow Linkage
- Eps System: Dual-Screw Brake Pad
- Weight (Pair) 2150 G (S), 2180 G (L)