*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Marker Squire Ski Bindings:
It can be hard to stand out from the pack when you're speeding over fresh powder at 30+mph, but Marker Squire Ski Bindings help you express your personality and make a killer run at the same time. Made from flexible and durable stainless steel, bindings from Marker are the hardest working ski bindings on the planet, delivering outstanding performance that can be customized to the skier for a completely personal fit. The proprietary design is crafted for maximum response so that you have the kind of fine control necessary for making a phenomenal run every single time you step out on the snow.
- AFD Gliding Plate
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe
- Hollow Linkage Heel
- Power Width Design
- DIN range 3 - 11
- Recom. Skier's Weight 65-240 lbs
- Stand Height w/o ski 22mm
- Brake Width 90mm and 110mm
- Toe System Triple Pivot Light
- Gliding AFD Stainless Steel, Height Adjustable**
- Step-in Heel Hollow Linkage
- EPS System Dual-screw Brake Pad