The new Marker Griffon 13 ID extends its performance range with SOLE.ID, allowing both Alpine and Alpine Touring boot compatibility to create the most versatile freeride binding on the market today. Along with the Griffon, all of Marker's Royal Family bindings feature Power Width Design, our signature toe and heel designs engineered to make today's wider skis perform at their very best - so you can Rule the Mountain.
- DIN Range: 4.0-13.0
- Stand Height w/o Ski: 22mm
- Toe System: Triple Pivot Elite
- Afd Glide Plate: Stainless Steel, Height Adjustable
- Step-In Heel: Inter-Pivot
- Weight (pair): 1890g (90), 1900g (110), 1910g (120)