*Available for US Shipment Only.
With a facelift for 13/14 including the re-sculpted toe and heel
from the Duke and Jester, the Griffon further cements its place as
the go-to freeskiing binding in the market.
Key Features of Marker Griffon Ski Bindings:
- DIN Range 4 - 13
- Recom. Skier's Weight 80+ lbs
- Stand Height W/O Ski 22 mm
- Brake Width: 90mm, 110mm (130 Brake Available)
- Toe System: Triple Pivot Elite
- Gliding AFD: Stainless Steel, Height Adjustable
- Step-In Heel Inter-Pivot
- Eps System: Dual-Screw Brake Pad
- Weight (Pair) 1890 G (90mm) / 1900 G (110mm)