*Available for US Shipment Only.
The go-to freeskiing binding in the market, the Griffon returns for 2014/ 2015 with two color options and a new 136mm break option.
Key Features of Marker Griffon Ski Bindings:
- Din Range: 4-13
- Boot Sole Compatibility: Alpine (ISO 53355)
- Recom. Skier's Weight: 80 lbs
- Stand Height without Skis: 22mm
- Break Width: 110mm, 90mm, and 136mm
- Toe System: Triple Pivot Elite
- Gliding AFD: Stainless Steel, height adjustable
- Step-in-heel: Inter-Pivot
- ESP System: Dual-screw brake pad
All Gear by: Marker