*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Marker Baron 13 EPF Ski Bindings 110mm (Large 305-365mm):
As the lighter, more nimble cousin to the Duke, the Baron has earned its
stripes as a favorite amongst big mountain, backcountry enthusiasts. New
for next season, the Baron EPF features the Extended Power Frame (EPF)
previously found only on the Duke. Featuring a 4-13 DIN range, the Baron
also gets the Duke’s updated Triple Pivot Elite toe and Inter-Pivot heel.
- DIN Range 4 - 13
- Recom. Skier's Weight 80+ lbs
- Stand Height W/O Ski 36 mm
- Brake Width 110mm (90 And 130 Available)
- Toe System Triple Pivot Elite
- Gliding AFD: Stainless Steel, Height Adjustable*
- Step-In Heel: Inter-Pivot
- Eps System: Dual-Screw Brake Pad
- Weight (Pair): 2600 G (S), 2630 G (L)