The Lib Tech Go Car Pants are your go-to slacks for learning new tricks in the backcountry. The only downside to a fat booter with a fresh patch for a landing is how wimpy outerwear handles the dive in. Fortunately, you get a 10k waterproof/breathable membrane working to keep snow out when you're over your head in the deep and some additional space to layer up for subzero temps. With strategically taped seams and a Jacket/Pant Connection system, there really is no chance for moisture to penetrate the Lib Tech Go Car Pants.
- 20K mm Waterproofing / 15K gm2 Breathability
- Outershell Fabric: Recycled Poly Oxford (BLK, RED, TOR), Recycled pigment dyed Nylon Twill with biowash finish (SPC).
- Fit: Ripper Fit
- CRITICALLY TAPED SEAMS
- CARGO POCKETS WITH ASYM ZIPPER ENTRY
- EASY ACCESS MESH LINED VENTING with no stick reinforcement
- Draft Dodger – high rise at back waist
- Leg gaiter with boot lace hook
- Durable Kickpatch Hem