It doesn't matter whether you're a total all-mountain maniac, are just getting into some off-road action, or consider yourself a weekend warrior, a great pair of mountain biking shoes can make or break your ride. The Lake M160 Mountain Shoes feature a lightweight nylon sole that delivers excellent power transfer, and also features a natural rubber outsole with spikes for comfortable hiking or walking. Poly covered leather uppers will last season after season, and are interfaced with plenty of mesh keeps moisture down so your dogs stay cool and happy. Plus the 3 strap closure gives you the fit you want without fail. Non-marking rubber outsole makes the transformation to walking seamless Lake Mountain Race sole provides excellent power transfer Three hook and loop straps keep you foot securely fastened in the shoe Leather and mesh uppers are durable and breathable
- Action Leather Upper: Breathable, Durable & Form fitting. Air-mesh: Breathable & Abrasion resistant.
- Real Rubber Outsole with SPD compatible slots.
- Air-mesh: Breathable & Wicking.
- Fiberglass-injected Hi-Impact Nylon outsole.
- Triple hook and loop closure system for three point adjustability.
- Competition Last: The Competition last is specifically shaped for optimal power transfer and comfort. Like the CFC race last, the Competition last puts the foot in a position that allows the energy to be focused to the spindle but also offers more room for the forefoot to expand allowing for a comfortable fit for extreme long distance riding.