A classic shoe from this classic Chicago outfit, the Lake CX160 road cycling shoe features leather and mesh uppers that breathe and form to your foot as temperature changes affect it. You'll get excellent power transfer from an injected fiberglass/nylon sole fitted perfectly to your foot with a 3-strap closure system. Action leather and mesh upper for great fit and breathability Lake Competition fiberglass injected nylon outsole is stiff and efficient 3-hole cleat compatible Triple hook and loop straps adjust for perfect fit
- Action Leather Upper: Breathable, Durable & Form fitting. Air-mesh: Breathable & Abrasion resistant.
- Fiberglass-injected Hi-Impact Nylon outsole. Outsole available for 3-hole.
- Air-mesh: Breathable & Wicking.
- Triple hook and loop closure system for three point adjustability.
- Competition Last: The Competition last is specifically shaped for optimal power transfer and comfort. Like the CFC race last, the Competition last puts the foot in a position that allows the energy to be focused to the spindle but also offers more room for the forefoot to expand allowing for a comfortable fit for extreme long distance riding.