Wander and enjoy yourself without worrying you’ll stub a toe in Keen Waimea H2 Sandals. Designed with a patented upwards wrapping toe protector, your feet will be pleased you own them the first time you accidentally bump your foot into a rock. The lightweight rubber outsole of Keen Waimea H2s lets you enjoy the near-naked foot feel of traditional sandals, while giving you the ruggedness and durability needed to go further than the beach while wearing them, and the cool good looks to just lounge around.
Key Features of the Keen Waimea H2 Sandals:
- Weight: 7.50 oz / 212.621 grams
- Fit Tip: We find this style runs pretty true to size.
- Lining: Hydrophobic mesh
- Upper: Polyester webbing
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Activities: Beach
- Type: Sandals
- Weather: Wet - waterproof, Warm sandals
- AEGIS Microbe Shield Treated SBR Lining
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Metatomical EVA Footbed with Microban
- Non-marking, two-part, lightweight outsole
- Patented toe protection
- Quick drying polyester webbing straps