Key Features of the Keen Voyageur Mid Hiking Shoes:
The Women’s Keen Voyageur Mid Hiking shoes are perfect for any weather conditions. The eVENT membrane can be removed allowing superior mesh breathability. When the weather gets hot, your feet won’t. They get a perfect cloud of cushioning from the Dual Density Compression Molded EVA midsole while the S3 heel gives your foot support, structure and stability at heel contact. The outsole of the Keen Voyageur Mid Hiking shoes is made of a carbon non-marking rubber and 4mm multi directional lugs make sure your feet stay firmly planted where you place them.
- Weight: 15.20 oz / 430.912 grams
- Fit Tip: We find this style runs about a 1/2 size small.
- Lining: Moisture wicking textile
- Upper: Leather, webbing and mesh
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Collar Height: 5.75"
- Calf Circumference: 9.5"
- Activities: Hiking
- Type: Boots, Shoes, Lace Up
- 4mm multi-directional lugs
- Dual-density compression molded EVA midsole
- Non-marking carbon rubber outsole
- Patented toe protection
- Removable metatomical Footbed
- S3 Heel support structure
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Metatomical Footbed Design: This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.