Key Features of the Keen Voyageur Low Hiking Shoes:
The Keen Voyageur Low Hiking Shoes have made looking stylish while enjoying a relaxing hike a dream come true. These durable shoes feature a moisture wicking textile to enhance its strength and make them last longer. Comes with a patented toe protection for the security your foot deserves and will need while making your way through that rough terrain. The Keen Voyageur is also incredibly comfortable with their dual density compression molded EVA midsole, making each and every step soft and worth taking. The Keen Voyageur Low Hiking Shoes are the shoes your foot craves.
- Weight: 16.61 oz / 470.885 grams
- Fit Tip: We find this style runs about a 1/2 size small.
- Lining: Moisture wicking textile
- Upper: Leather, webbing and mesh
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Activities: Hiking
- Type: Shoes, Lace Up
- 4mm multi-directional lugs
- Dual-density compression molded EVA midsole
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Patented toe protection
- Removable metatomical Footbed
- S3 Heel support structure
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Metatomical Footbed Design: This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.