Enjoy being active outdoors with the Keen Turia Hiking Shoes! Stay safe while hiking wearing these shoes thanks to the amazing Keen patented toe cap protection. In addition, your feet will stay healthy given the anti-microbial footbed treatment. The contoured heel lock provides the needed stability in all kinds of terrain. The heavy-duty rubber sole allows for better shock absorption, and resistance. You will feel lighter and faster due to the lightweight fabrics that give you improved flexibility. To sum it up, the Turia Hiking Shoes are outstanding hiking footwear that comes with superior features for a great price!
Key Features of the Keen Turia Hiking Shoes:
- Fit Tip: We find this style runs about a 1/2 size small.
- Upper: Lightweight synthetic and open mesh upper
- Rubber: Water traction rubber compound with razor siping
- Activities: Hiking, Beach, Sailing
- Type: Shoes
- Weather: Warm - sandals
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole with ESS stability shank
- KEEN active heel lock
- Lightweight synthetic and open mesh upper
- Removable metatomical EVA molded footbed with AEGIS microbe shield
- S3 Heel support structure
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Water traction rubber compound with razor siping
- S3: Shock, suspension, stability - otherwise known as S3 - is engineered to support the foot on impact, dissipate shock and reduce your odds of twisting an ankle.
- AEGIS MICROBE SHIELD: Aegis Microbe Shield controls the bacteria and fungi that cause odors, stains and product deterioration. Aegis technology is free of environmentally harmful substances.