The Targhee II Mid from KEEN offers four-wheel-drive performance for your feet. This hiking boot is revamped with the KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane to keep your feet dry and comfortable. The aggressive outsole has 4mm lugs to bite into the terrain, providing excellent traction. The ESS shank provides torsional stability for a secure ride, while the mid cut height increases ankle support through canyons and over mountain tops.
- Cleansport NXT for natural odor control
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- Contoured heel lock
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Approximate weight per shoe: 14.2 oz/402.6 g
- Upper: Leather and textile
- Lining: KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Calf Circumference: 24.13cm/9.5"
- Collar Height: 14.61cm/5.75"
- Fit Tip: This style is running a 1/2 size small. We suggest ordering a 1/2 size larger than your usual size!
- Measurement Note: Keen's measurements were taken using a Women's size 7 US (37.5 EU). Measurements may vary by size