Here''s a hiking boot that offers four-wheel-drive performance for your feet. It''s designed to be both waterproof and breathable, and the aggressive outsole bites into the terrain. The mid-cut height adds ankle support.
Key Features of Keen Targhee II Mid WP Hiking Boots:
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- Contoured heel lock
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Weight per shoe: 17.4 oz/493.3 g
- Upper: Leather and textile
- Lining: KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Collar Height: 15.24cm/6"
- Fit Tip: This style is running a 1/2 size small. Keen suggests ordering a 1/2 size larger than your usual size!
- Measurement Note: Keen''s measurements were taken using a Men’s size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
All Gear by: Keen