Key Features of the Keen Targhee II Mid Hiking Shoes:
The Targhee Mid II from KEEN offers four-wheel-drive performance for your feet. The shoe is revamped with the KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane to keep your feet dry and comfortable. The aggressive outsole has 4mm lugs to bite into the terrain, providing excellent traction control. The ESS shank provides torsional stability for a secure ride, while the mid cut height increases ankle support through canyons and over mountaintops.
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- Dual Density Compression Molded EVA Midsole
- KEEN toe protection
- KEEN.DRY Waterproof breathable membrane
- Non Marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical Footbed
- S3 Heel support structure
- The Targhee II Mid is 4 wheel drive for your feet with added ankle support
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Weight: 17oz / 482 grams
- Fit Tip: We find this style runs about a 1/2 size small.
- Lining: KEEN.DRY Waterproof / breathable textile, KEEN.DRY Waterproof membrane / breathable textile
- Upper: Leather, Webbing, Mesh
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole