Key Features of the Keen Shasta Low Hiking Shoes:
The desert’s sometimes-extreme conditions call for a shoe that can handle them, and Keen Shasta Low Hiking Shoes are the shoes that meet that challenge. Made of lightweight, leather uppers with breathable mesh underlays, not only do they keep feet dry when the going gets sweaty, they’re waterproof on the outside as well, since even the desert occasionally sees some rain. The grippy rubber soles ensure safe footing when the ground is less than firm, and the soles of Keen Shastas curl up and over the toes offering great protection for those unexpected hazards.
- Weight: 12.30 oz / 348.699 grams
- Fit Tip: We find this style runs pretty true to size.
- Upper: Leather
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Activities: Hiking
- Type: Shoes, Lace Up
- Leather with breathable mesh underlays
- Multi-direction lug pattern for increased traction
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Women's specific fit
- Metatomical Footbed Design: This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.