Key Features of the Keen Owyhee Water Shoes:
What a pairing: the Keen Owyhee (pronounced oh-waa-hee) combines the comfort of a water sandal with the stability of a shoe. Designed for river play, the adjustable secure-fit lace capture system keeps the Owyhee snug on your feet even in swift currents. When shoes and sandals mix, feet win.
- Weight: 13.72 oz / 388.955 grams
- Fit Tip: We find this style runs about a 1/2 size small.
- Lining: AEGIS microbe shield treated hydrophobic mesh
- Upper: Synthetic and polyester webbing
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Activities: Hiking, Beach
- Type: Sandals
- Weather: Wet - waterproof, Warm sandals
- AEGIS Microbe Shield treated Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Metatomical EVA molded footbed with AEGIS microbe shield
- Multi directional lug pattern with razor siping
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Washable synthetic and polyester webbing upper
- Aegis Microbe Shield: Aegis Microbe Shield controls the bacteria and fungi that cause odors, stains and product deterioration. Aegis technology is free of environmentally harmful substances.