Whether you''re on the river, on the trail, or on a trail that turns into a river, the Keen Women''s Newport H2 Sandal can handle all of your adventures, by land or by sea. These versatile sandals feature fast-drying polyester webbing that''s superbly comfortable and completely washable, so they come out looking like new even after a particularly muddy afternoon. Environmentally friendly AEGIS microbe shield technology fights the bacteria that causes the odor that often clings to footwear (you know it) while the compression molded midsole contours and cradles the foot for all day, hard-charging comfort.
The quick-draw elastic cord lace makes for a super easy on/off while the secure fit means you''ll never come up barefoot when slogging through shallow waters. The aggressive razor sipped outsole provides reliable traction on varied terrain or slick surfaces while the patented Keen toe protection prevents the debilitating, can''t-go-on pain from contact with unseen rocks, boulders, and other sneaky objects. Whatever the day brings, whatever venture you set off on, you''ll be ready for anything in the Keen Newport H2 Sandals for women.
Key Features of the Keen Newport H2 Sandals:
- Upper: washable polyester webbing
- Lining: Aegis microbe shield™ treated hydrophobic mesh
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Metatomical EVA footbed
- Multi-direction lug pattern with razor siping
- Patented toe protection
- Quickdraw elastic cord lace
- Secure metatomical strap design
- Outsole: non-marking rubber with 3 mm lugs
- Fit tip: We find this style runs about a 1/2 size small
- Weight (per shoe): 12 oz, 341 g