Key Features of the Keen Newport H2 Water Shoes India Ink/Daphine:
Order up some adventure with a side of water in the Newport H2 from KEEN. Ready for adverse conditions, the razor sipped outsole and 3mm lugs provide excellent traction. The washable polyester webbing upper features the odor-reducing Aegis Microbe Shield. KEEN patented toe protection lets you follow any path, whether to rivers or trails.
- Weight: 13.90 oz / 394.058 grams
- Fit Tip: We find this style runs about a 1/2 size small.
- Lining: Hydrophobic quick dry mesh
- Upper: Polyester webbing
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Activities: Hiking, Beach
- Type: Sandals
- Weather: Wet – waterproof, Warm - sandals
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Metatomical EVA footbed
- Multi-direction lug pattern with razor siping
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Patented toe protection
- Quickdraw elastic cord lace
- Secure metatomical strap design
- Washable polyester webbing upper with Aegis microbe shield™
- AEGIS MICROBE SHIELD: Aegis Microbe Shield controls the bacteria and fungi that cause odors, stains and product deterioration. Aegis technology is free of environmentally harmful substances.
- KEEN.PROTECT: Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.