Key Features of the Keen Newport Water Shoes:
Go back to the basics with the sandal that started it all, the Newport from KEEN. The secure fit strap design adjusts for a comfortable fit. The rubber outsole features a multi-directional lug pattern and razor siping for the right traction over wet and dry surfaces. The metatomical footbed conforms to your foot's shape for personalized comfort that's way beyond ordinary.
- Weight: 19.40 oz / 549.980 grams
- Fit Tip: We find this style runs about a 1/2 size small.
- Lining: Hydrophobic quick dry mesh
- Upper: Leather
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Activities: Hiking
- Type: Sandals
- Weather: Warm - sandals
- AEGIS Microbe Shield treated lining
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Metatomical low durometer EVA molded footbed
- Multi directional lug pattern with razor siping
- Patented toe protection
- Secure fit strap design
- Ultra-suede footbed cover
- Washable waterproof leather upper
- AEGIS MICROBE SHIELD: Aegis Microbe Shield controls the bacteria and fungi that cause odors, stains and product deterioration. Aegis technology is free of environmentally harmful substances.
- KEEN.PROTECT: Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.