Go back to the basics with the sandal that started it all, the Newport from KEEN. The secure fit strap design adjusts for a comfortable fit. The rubber outsole features a multi-directional lug pattern and razor siping for the right traction over wet and dry surfaces. The metatomical footbed conforms to your foot''s shape for personalized comfort that''s way beyond ordinary.
Key Features of the Keen Newport Water Shoes:
- Weight: 19.40 oz / 549.980 grams
- Fit Tip: We find this style runs about a 1/2 size small.
- Lining: Hydrophobic quick dry mesh
- Upper: Leather
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Activities: Hiking
- Type: Sandals
- Weather: Warm - sandals
- AEGIS Microbe Shield treated lining
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Metatomical low durometer EVA molded footbed
- Multi directional lug pattern with razor siping
- Patented toe protection
- Secure fit strap design
- Ultra-suede footbed cover
- Washable waterproof leather upper
- AEGIS MICROBE SHIELD: Aegis Microbe Shield controls the bacteria and fungi that cause odors, stains and product deterioration. Aegis technology is free of environmentally harmful substances.
- KEEN.PROTECT: Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.