Key Features of the Keen Mckenzie Water Shoes:
Is it a sandal? Is it a shoe? Yes! The McKenzie manifests multi-terrain support and functionality by merging the best of both worlds. Add in ultra light, debris-stopping mesh and comfortable compression molded midsoles and you've got full performance footwear that's ready to roll.
- Weight: 10.62 oz / 301.072 grams
- Fit Tip: We find this style runs about 1/2 size big.
- Lining: AEGIS microbe shield treated hydrophobic mesh
- Upper: Synthetic and polyester webbing
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Activities: Hiking, Beach
- Type: Sandals
- Weather: Warm - sandals
- AEGIS Microbe Shield treated Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Metatomical EVA molded footbed with AEGIS microbe shield
- Multi directional lug pattern with razor siping
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Washable synthetic and polyester webbing upper
- AEGIS MICROBE SHIELD: Aegis Microbe Shield controls the bacteria and fungi that cause odors, stains and product deterioration. Aegis technology is free of environmentally harmful substances.
- KEEN.PROTECT: Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.