Key Features of the Keen Mercer Ballerina CNX Shoes:
The essential KEEN fit and protection lightened up to make every step a natural connection. The Mercer Ballerina CNX is a low profile, sporty ballerina flat for running errands or playing in the park. It features a proprietary, lightweight PU midsole, allowing the foot to move naturally. Multi-directional flex grooves on the sole enable more natural motion, and an integrated, contoured arch and metatarsal ridge provide underfoot support.
- Weight: 7.62 oz/216 g
- Type: Slip-ons
- Fit Tip: We find this style runs pretty true to size
- Lining: Leather and textile
- Upper: Leather and textile
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Breathable mesh and suede upper
- Contoured arch for added midfoot support
- Metatarsal ridge for natural underfoot support
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Patented toe protection
- Proprietary lightweight PU midsole compound for long lasting support and comfort
- Reverse strobel construction with KEEN.Zorb
- TPU stability shank
- HYBRID.OLOGIES: KEEN.PROTECT Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- CNX We've shaved an entire line of footwear down to 10 oz. each, but kept the protection that made us famous. It's addition by subtraction.