Key Features of the Keen Howser Shoes:
Yes, slippers are still technically shoes, and the Keen Howser Shoes prove that a comfortable, slip-on shoe can still offer support and comfort for extended wear. You might not want to wear the Keen Howser slip-ons out on the boat or up on the slopes, but with the tough nylon uppers, a little bit of bad weather while trotting around the yard isn’t going to harm you. The ultra-plush fleece lining of the slippers might just put you to sleep, and though they’re easy to get out of, you’ll never want to take them off.
- Weight: 11.25 oz / 318.932 grams
- Fit Tip: We find this style runs pretty true to size.
- Lining: Microfleece
- Upper: Nylon
- Rubber: Non-marking natural rubber outsole
- Type: Slippers, Shoes, Slip-on
- Gore elastic side panels for easy on/off
- Microfleece lining
- Non-marking natural rubber outsole
- Patented toe protection
- Removable KEEN.Cush PU and memory foam footbed
- Water resistant nylon upper