Key Features of the Keen Hydro Guide Water Shoes:
When you need a water shoe that kicks butt at the most critical moments, you need the Hydro Guide. Constructed to meet the demands of high performance water sports The Hydro Guide has an adjustable strap system, sticky siped water traction outsole, and a drainable midsole and outsole so you can concentrate on your sport, not your shoes.
- Weight: 12.80 oz / 362.874 grams
- Fit Tip: We find this style runs pretty true to size.
- Lining: Hydrophobic mesh
- Upper: Polyester webbing
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Activities: Paddle, Beach
- Type: Sandals
- Weather: Wet - waterproof, Warm - sandals
- AEGIS Microbe Shield treated lining
- Aqua Stop non-marking water traction outsole
- Drainable midsole and outsole
- Multi-point adjustable strap system
- Toe protection
- AEGIS MICROBE SHIELD: Aegis Microbe Shield controls the bacteria and fungi that cause odors, stains and product deterioration. Aegis technology is free of environmentally harmful substances.
- KEEN.PROTECT: Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.