Key Features of the Keen Gypsum Mid Hiking Shoes:
The Keen Gypsum Hiking Shoes have excellent trail performance while protecting your feet from the elements. You will get torsional stability and protection from uneven, rocky terrain with supportive plates. The external thermoplastic urethane heel stabilizers support your feet on impact and help disperse shock for added protecting from foot injury. With the Keen Gypsum Hiking Shoes, the removable metatomical EVA footbeds are shaped to give you cloud-like cushioning and arch support while the compression molded EVA midsoles absorb shock and provide quality cushioning all day.
- Fit Tip: We find this style runs about a 1/2 size small.
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck leather and breathable mesh
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Activities: Hiking
- Type: Boots, Lace Up
- Weather: Wet – waterproof
- 4mm multi directional traction lugs
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane
- KEEN.Zorb Strobel
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- TPU heel stabilizer
- Waterproof nubuck upper
- KEEN.DRY: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.