Key Features of the Keen Gorge Boots Water Shoes:
KEEN designed this water bootie for our paddler friends, but that doesn't mean it's only for them. The Keen Gorge Boot is for anyone looking to keep cold out and comfort in. The 3mm neoprene keeps feet warm in the river (or any soggy place), the two strap system is easy to adjust even with frigid fingers, and the high traction outsole grips the most slippery surfaces.
- Weight: 14.84 oz / 420.707 grams
- Fit Tip: We find this style runs pretty true to size.
- Lining: AEGIS Microbe Shield treated lining
- Upper: Abrasion resistant synthetic and 3MM neoprene upper
- Rubber: High traction, performance water outsole
- Activities: Paddle, Beach
- Type: Boots
- Weather: Wet - waterproof
- Abrasion resistant synthetic and 3MM neoprene upper
- AEGIS Microbe Shield treated lining
- High traction, performance water outsole
- Multi-point adjustable strap system
- Removable metatomical EVA molded footbed with AEGIS Microbe Shield
- Wrapped outsole with multi directional lug pattern
- Aegis Microbe Shield: Aegis Microbe Shield controls the bacteria and fungi that cause odors, stains and product deterioration. Aegis technology is free of environmentally harmful substances.