The weather outside is frightful? No worries! Lace up your Durand Polar winter boots and get on out there. Cold? The 400 gram KEEN.WARM insulation, woolly Thermal Heat Shield footbed and faux fur collar keep things toasty. Snowy icy slush puddles? This boot’s KEEN.DRY membrane is waterproof and breathable, and the dual compound snow and ice grip rubber sole keeps you on your feet. American Built with material from around the world.
- 400g KEEN.Warm™ insulation
- Direct attach PU midsole
- Dual climate non-marking rubber outsole
- Faux fur collar
- Integrated PU heel cushion
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Leather and textile upper
- Not compatible with aftermarket insoles or orthotics
- Removable thermal heat shield footbed
- TPU stability shank
- Weight per shoe: 19.9 oz/564.2 g
- Features: American Built, Hiking, Insulated, Waterproof, Winter
- Upper: Leather and textile
- Lining: KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Rubber: Dual climate non-marking rubber outsole
- Fit Tip: This style is running a 1/2 size small. Keen suggest ordering a 1/2 size larger than your usual size!
- Measurement Note: Keen''s measurements were taken using a Women’s size 7 US (37.5 EU). Measurements may vary by size.