A lightweight hiking shoe with a water-friendly design, the Butte combines classic KEEN open-air styling with a synthetic leather and hydrophobic mesh upper that''s perfect for moving quickly through all kinds of summer environments. Light underfoot, the Butte''s S3 heel cushion provides heavyweight impact protection, while a static-drawstring lacing system makes it easy to slip them on and off.
Key Features of the Keen Butte Hiking Shoe:
- Breathable open air upper design
- Forefoot cushioning system
- Multi-directional 3mm lug outsole
- S3 Heel support structure
- Soft flex TPU stone bruising plate
- Weight: 13.40 oz / 380 grams
- Fit Tip: We find this style runs about a 1/2 size small.
- Lining: Hydrophobic Mesh, Nylon mesh
- Upper: Synthetic
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole