Boots were made for walking, and for stomping and kicking and trekking through harsh weather, and the Keen Anchorage Boots excel in all categories. It’s not every day that a sleek, lightweight boot comes along and offers all the function of a big, winter-specific boot. But that’s just one of the many positive features which put the Anchorage Boots head and shoulders above the competition. It has a durable leather upper with a KEEN DRY insole and KEEN WARM insulation, which guarantees some cozy toes.
Key Features of the Keen Anchorage Boots:
- Weight: 19.28 oz / 548.902 grams
- Lining: Waterproof breathable lining
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck
- Rubber: Dual climate carbon non-marking
- Collar Height: 7.5"
- Calf Circumference: 12"
- Activities: Hiking, City Streets, Snow
- Type: Boots, Cold Weather Boots
- Weather: Cold - insulated, Wet - waterproof
- 200g KEEN.WARM insulation
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- Dual climate non-marking rubber outsole
- Gore elastic side panels for easy on/off
- Injection molded EVA midsole
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- TPU stability shank
- Waterproof nubuck upper