Key Features of the Keen Ambler Hiking Shoes Chocolate Chip/Jade Green:
If you want hiking shoes that protect your feet while keeping them comfortable, grab a pair of the Women’s Keen Ambler Hiking Shoes. Keen.Cush contours your feet and adjusts all day to keep your feet comfortable no matter how long you’re on them. Keen gave the Ambler Hiking Shoes an S3, or shock, suspension, stability, heel support structure that is engineered to give your foot more support on impact, to disperse shock and minimizes your chances of injuring your ankles.
- Lining: Moisture wicking textile lining
- Upper: Waxed suede upper with reinforced stitching
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Activities: Hiking
- Type: Shoes, Lace Up
- Weather: Wet - water resistant
- KEEN.Zorb Strobel
- Moisture wicking textile lining
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- S3 Heel support structure
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- TPU stability shank
- Waxed suede upper with reinforced stitching
- S3: Shock, suspension, stability - otherwise known as S3 - is engineered to support the foot on impact, dissipate shock and reduce your odds of twisting an ankle.
- KEEN.CUSH: What if the inside of your shoe could mold to your feet? KEEN.CUSH is a blend of recycled PU, cork and memory foam that contours to feet and adjusts to give you the cushioning you need throughout your day.